A happy new year vibe starts by getting into a good morning habit. Below are merely reminders to make your 2019 a whole lot better.
Today, December 31st, is the last day of the year. Goodbye, 2018 👋. I would say, “What a journey! I hope it’s been wonderful for you.”
Tonight, New Year’s Eve, be prepared for the beginning of a new dawn as it unfolds into a new day. You will be writing your personal journey books 📚 once again…
- How should you start a chapter?
- How about if we write together?
Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.Brad Paisley
So, let me tell you my plan and maybe you can join me… I will begin the upcoming day with an inspiring thought 💭 and do my best to keep it going. I will creatively write my first page – 1 of 365 – in such a way that moves and relates to someone. It would be nice to touch many and one of them could be . . . you 👈🏼. So for you (or us), I will fill these pages with awesome ideas so no worries would ever come into our senses. Sounds good? I would also love to hear your thoughts.
“I will creatively write my first page – 1 of 365 – in such a way that moves and relates to someone. It would be nice to touch many and one of them could be . . . you.”lancelonie quote
In doing the above, it would be great to have a nice routine in the morning. Don’t you think 🤔 starting our day bright and early will create a good vibe? If you think so, then let’s remember these:
7 ways to start your day right
- Wake up early. This means going to bed early the night before just so you get enough sleep 😴 and get fully energized the next morning. This also means there will never be a morning rush moment. Getting up early allows you to move calmly or leisurely at home and on your way to whatever destination.
- Make your bed. Because you beat the alarm clock ⏰, you may still have time to tidy up your bed before heading out the door. It sure feels good to leave your bedroom seeing all sheets and pillows in order . . . like you have already put your day in order, too.
- Dress up and groom. Now, there is definitely enough time to make yourself look neat and polished. Putting yourself together well, even if there is no meeting nor special event, adds up to the feel-good vibe. You not only dress to impress others; but most importantly, yourself. So, ready for another selfie? 😍
- Eat breakfast. Your breakfast should not be just cereal as it may be sugary. Opt for fresh fruits 🍎🍌 , lean meat and whole grains. This important meal of the day should not be skipped as studies show a good breakfast links to good health. Good health equals good life!
- Drink water. You have slept for hours and it is about time to hydrate when you wake up. That just makes sense. Drink it warm to flush out build-up toxins. Better yet, squeeze in lemon 🍋 as sourness, in lieu of caffein, sure wakes up the senses.
- Read something positive. Reading words of wisdom, positive quotes or anything that may spark ⚡️ inspiration first thing in the morning is healthy. This may also set the tone for your entire day. Check out Aristotle’s quote below…
- Smile. Even if you are just smiling at yourself in the mirror or a selfie camera, good. This is a positive attitude that reflects outwardly and infects anyone in your path. How about updating your social media profiles with new pearly-white portraits? 😁
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”Aristotle
I hope the above ideas 💡 are not those would-be-neglected-soon new year’s resolution. These are rather simple suggestions that will definitely improve the quality of your life this coming year.
Of course, after new year’s eve, you may be recovering from the stroke-of-midnight celebration. If still sleepy 💤, that is totally fine. You still have the day after January 1st and the next and then the next . . . to finally commit to your daily habit.
If you can beat drowsiness because you are so compelled to start your new year’s day as planned, great! But definitely not to the expense of risk-driving please. Stay at home or on bed because it is an official holiday anyway. If you really need to go places 🚙 in the morning, get Lyft, Uber or a friend.
Today is the last day of the year. Tonight is New Year’s Eve. Tomorrow is New Year’s Day – the start of something better.
Have a blast! Have a Happy New Year, friend!!! 🎉